Pennrail's Place

Pennrail's Place
May all your tracks lead to happiness !!!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Some news !!!

Hi all, Its just us, Mike and Dave. We have some news to share with you...
I,Dave, after a long thinking process and many discussions with Mike decided to move back to PA with the help of our mutual friend, Heidi. This was due in part of my health deteriorating and I needed help. So I am now back with my parents in Seward and Mike is staying behind in Oklahoma. Our relationship is still going strong because, my moving back had nothing to do with our relationship. Here is the deal...
I, Dave, back in November of 2008 had clapsed at our apartment and went to the hospital where they placed a defibulator in me. within this week (March 8-12) I found out that when I pasted out I took 2 mini strokes and a heart a attack which now caused 2 lobes of my brain to get out of sink affecting 3 areas of my brain which are my memory, emotions, and speech, the third of which is not real bad but I do have sometimes where I have to really consintrate on saying the words. and a slight studdering.
I am now unable to hold a full time job if any job at at all. So you see why it was so important that I came back here to get the help I needed to get my health corrected. And our friend Heidi was so kind as to get me that help that I needed with out charging us a dime let a lone a penny for it. Including the train trip for me to come home on. We are so indebted to her words can not describe how much gradatide we have for her.
So now everyone is cought up with what is going on with Mike and I.
Happy St. Patrick's Day !!!

No comments: