Pennrail's Place

Pennrail's Place
May all your tracks lead to happiness !!!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

What a weekend ......

Friday, my sister, Jess, Mike and myself went to my newphews place and we had a blast !!! We had a party at his place. On Saturday Jess, Mike and I went to a place called Schlotzshy's and had a huge roast beef sandwhich bigger and better than Arbys, it was on Sour Dough bread. then we went to a place called Natures Treasures and thats where I got Mikes birthday presents. When we got home Mike and I took a nap and then we got up and got ready to go out to the clubs and we really really had a great time, we needed that, it was like when he and I first meet. we got home around 1230 ish. Sunday came and we had to make our way home .. bummer.. we where having so much fun. So I say let the good times Roll !!!

No comments: